- Retired from Norfolk Southern as a Group Vice President Domestic Intermodal
- Has 36 years of business experience
- Member of Christ Community Church and serves as a Sunday School Teacher
- Married to Joy Bolander for over thirty years
- Father of three successful children who love the Lord: Spencer, Mary Blake and Avery
Dan grew up in Willow Grove, Pennsylvania, a northern suburb of Philadelphia. He joined the US Navy in 1996 and was stationed in Hampton Roads, Virginia, where he still resides today. After leaving active duty in 2002, Dan continued working for the Navy in various consulting roles for companies such as Northrop Grumman, BearingPoint and Deloitte Consulting.
Dan and Roger met in 2011 while volunteering as Graduate Assistants at a local Dale Carnegie Training Center in Virginia Beach, VA. Their friendship quickly developed, and Roger began sharing the vision that the Lord had given him about bringing the Gospel to the remote villages of Nicaragua, around where he grew up. Roger’s passion and excitement for the ministry was contagious. After hearing about all the new developments and the incredible impact being made in such a short period of time, Dan knew there was an opportunity to be a part of something very special. He began supporting the ministry in 2012, and in April of 2015 was able to visit Nicaragua and see first-hand the fruits of what the Lord has done through Roger and his wife Mary-Blake. Today, Dan is excited to come alongside Just One Opportunity and serve in even greater ways.
· BBA in Finance from Strayer University, 2010
· Active member of Trinity Church in Virginia Beach; currently serving as a Deacon for the Men’s Ministry.